We have several financial policy options available for your convenience to allow you to receive the dental care you deserve.
**Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans, as well as providing interest free financing over an extended period**
As a service to our patients we accept a majority of private dental insurance plans. No insurance company will cover 100% of all dental expenses. Your portion not covered by insurance is due at the time treatment is performed.
Please understand that dental insurance is a contract between the patient and the insurance carrier and not between the insurance carrier and the dentist. The patient is still the responsible party regarding dental fees.
Please note that we can only estimate the insurance coverage for each patient due to the wide variety of plans and changing coverage. Call us if you have any questions, as we are always available to help you with your insurance claims and paperwork.
As an effort to control dental costs while maintaining a high level of professional care, we have established the following policy. Payment is expected at the time services are performed. For more extensive treatment, we have provided the following options:
- A 5% discount for major procedures is offered to those who pay in full with cash or check at the beginning of treatment.
- Checks accepted
- We accept all major credit cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- Gradual Treatment Plans If it will be easier financially for those patients without dental insurance, we can spread out the appointments and care over a period of months to years. We will arrange to do the more urgent services at the beginning of treatment
- No Interest Payment Plan By working with Care Credit, you can spread out the payments with approved credit and no money down. This will allow you to complete your dental work and make relatively small monthly payments.
- Care Credit, a GE Money Company, gives you convenient payment options so you can get the procedure you want, when you want it.